MarketNet got into the fulfillment business in 1999 when Sloan Valve Company asked us, “see if Jim wants it?” Since 1999, we have performed fulfillment services for Geberit, Chicago Faucets, Safety-Kleen, and numerous other companies. For example, System Sensor, a Honeywell company, was a client for marketing and advertising services, but also for fulfillment. Then they hired RR Donnelly because of a corporate mandate to consolidate fulfillment. RR Donnelly hired us to help them fulfill Honeywell orders. MarketNet exists to do best practices in fulfillment. To us, that means knowing who you are fulfilling. And why.
Our Commitment to you:
- Cost Management: Every order is documented so you will know a Cost per order. This includes dedicated Order Processing Turnaround Time.
- Accuracy: Order Accuracy is essential and part of our DNA. If a mistake is made, it is corrected immediately at our expense.
- Inventory Accuracy: Our systems allow us to track in and out inventories, maintaining an ongoing, established level to meet demand.
- Staff: We realized early we are nothing without people. MarketNet has capacity to create flexible teams to handle varying demands.
Finding a good match with a third-party fulfillment provider is becoming more difficult because of consolidations, changes in marketing direction by providers, and volatility in client-third-party relationships related to costs and service levels.
As you evaluate your selection of vendors, your ultimate decision rests on their value, perceived or realized.
One way is be sure the vendor you choose has experience with your product type and order volume.
MarketNet’s flexibility in fulfillment has earned the reputation to get things done – the right way.
- Prepare a literature website where people can order literature and notified us immediately. This site would be open to whomever you decide will be allowed to receive literature.
- Shipment of literature will be within 24 hours from the time the order was received. If it is a weekend or holiday, it will ship the next available day.
- Manage your inventory levels based on demand as demand is created, or as you instruct us. This can be managed through a website.
- Help manage your shipments to your rep/dealer network.
- Manage your printing. MarketNet works with client printers or our printers. Quality is always the “chip” on the table, but our printers are reliable and work with us to assure prompt delivery of a quality product.
- Be accountable to you. Reports on shipments are readily available. Analysis of shipping patterns is part of our service.